32nd Annual Government Procurement Conference
We welcome your participation in the 32nd Annual Government Procurement Conference Procurement Matchmaking to be held on Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
Below is information about Procurement Matchmaking:
- Procurement Matchmaking will be from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on April 19th.
- For this event, we ask that each buyer participate for a full day or split the day with another colleague from your agency.
- There will be 21 appointments for the day – morning 9 am to 12:20 pm (10 appointments) and afternoon 12:20 pm to 4 pm (11 appointments). Please let me know if you will be participating all day with a lunch break or if you and a colleague will split the day.
- Procurement Matchmaking appointments will be 15 minutes with a 5-minute break in between each appointment to prepare for the next meeting. Lunch breaks will be provided as requested.
- There is no cost for buyers to participate in Procurement Matchmaking. Please use code Buyer2022 to register for free on the Conference website: https://www.fbcinc.com/e/procurement/. Please do not share this code with your affiliates.
- You or a colleague are invited to register for Procurement Matchmaking at https://www.bmmreg.com/GPC/BuyerSignup or by contacting Linda Coletti at 615-758-3527 or email@example.com.
For this event, small businesses must first register with the Conference and then will be invited to participate in Procurement Matchmaking. The free code above is for buyers (agencies/primes) in Procurement Matchmaking only.
Please add or update your buying needs after you have confirmed your participation and received the Procurement Matchmaking Welcome email with a login to your profile. In order for us to prepare our database for the scheduling process, we ask that you complete this by April 5th.