Think Tank by BERC – First Fridays
- Monthly Think Tank
- BERC professionals engage in discussions that include organization, administration, and techniques of corporate enterprises.
- Social-emotional guidance roundtables – How to respond in difficult situations.
- 1st Friday meetings discussing business solution conversations (sometimes on Zoom).
- In-Person meetings will always have Food and Drinks.
- Become the subject of our BIPOC study circle, where every qualified professional in the room supports your solution.
- Intentional cooperative for economic and small business development.
- Access to Pre-Recorded cooperative sessions
Bring your business and career challenges. A team of business professionals from various industries will leverage their knowledge, influence, and resources to provide:
- Capacity development
- Business strategy and planning
- Resilience and career support, and
- Federal and State procurement guidance.