Baltimore Means Business Program
Take Your Business To The Next Level:
Leverage The Power Of the Baltimore Means Business Program
- Are you a Greater Baltimore/DMV area Entrepreneur looking to accelerate your business growth?
- Do you want to network with other passionate entrepreneurs and business leaders to drive your topline business results?
- Yes? The Morgan State University Earl Graves School of Business has designed a program for you.
Build your next success with practical business education and a supportive network of advisors & peers. Baltimore Means Business is a program for small business owners that links learning to action. Through the program, you will receive the tools and support to develop a customized growth plan that will take your business to the next level.
You will also gain practical skills in topics such as: identifying growth opportunities; accessing government procurement opportunities; building capacity for larger contracts; negotiation and financial literacy that you can immediately put into action.
Our program is designed by Morgan State University’s Graves School of Business and is available at no cost to selected applicants.
The program is designed for small business owners who have a business poised for growth.
We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business and creating jobs in their communities, and generally meet these criteria:
- Business in operation for at least two years (Otherwise provide a Business Plan)
- Business revenues of between $0 and $100,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Minimum of one employee, can be the owner